Sunday, June 1, 2014

Permission To Share

Hi Jordan,

I really liked the zodiac right ups wondered if I could print to give to friends and family with your contact info.?

Thank You,
Theresa


Hello Theresa,

My apologies for the delay in my response.  There have been some technology issues that have been causing some issues with me responding to my messages.  I think I'm back on track and with that, I appreciate you asking for permission to share what is on the website and you may print and share anything on the website with anyone!  That is wonderful that you are thinking of others and want to share the information you found with the ones you care about.  Go for it!

Love and Light,

Spiritual Advisor


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.