Monday, September 8, 2014

When Will I Find A Job

Hello Jordan,

I am 31 years old , my date of birth is 07-02-1983. My life's biggest problem is unemployment, I am very well qualified , I am holding An M.Phil degree but no job, no settlement, no money, every opportunity of getting success seems closed for me. Everywhere I feel problem , People start to hate me with no reasons, All my friend are showing hostility toward me. I am really really worried of my coming time. This time I am young some i manage but what would be happened into coming time? 


Please please please for the sake of Jesus Christ help me out and let me know what my problem is because here my power to understand has finished. 




Hello Muhammad,

Counseling on the website doesn't predict what will happen in the coming time.  Instead it offers advice for individuals who want to learn how to harness spirituality to work to create a new path of destiny. 

Challenges are meant to provide opportunities to evolve your soul.  The power of the light is strong and can move mountains.  However, temptation is equally as strong and sneaky and will do whatever it can to stand in a person's way as he or she works to evolve his or her soul.  The gift each person has is free will, and you can choose at any point to not allow fear to stand in your way but to instead work on your inner self to create love, light and peace within yourself.  When a person possess the light, lives in the light, then the energy he or she puts into their actions are strong and powerful.  When you live in the light, things have a way of working out.  It is getting to the light that is most people's challenge. 

Perhaps you might want to read the articles on the website, if you haven't already, to learn more about spiritual evolution, the power of the light, and there is a ton of other articles with one goal - to give anyone and everyone the knowledge needed to find the light and to harness that light in each day.  I added a couple links to this response on articles you might consider checking out. 

Love and Light,
Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.